Getting Rid Of Bed Bugs?
WHAT WE DO:
Effectively getting rid of bed bugs takes time and preparation. Our service is designed to keep you feeling safe and protected from bed bug bites while helping you understand what to do next. Unfortunately, you can’t just get rid of bed bugs like taking out the trash. It requires strategy and thoroughness, and that can take time.
Our services are specifically designed for a first-response to your biggest problem – paranoia!
OUR MAIN FOCUS IS ON RESTORING PEACE OF MIND
- First, we do a thorough inspection, and hopefully find nothing.
- If we do find bed bugs, we’ll ‘quarantine‘ your sleeping area making your bed a safe zone.
- Then, if required, we’ll schedule more extended treatment and help you prepare.
- We offer free consultation for preventing bed bug re-infestation.
Email to ask any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have more questions – email again! We’re here to help. Click here to see our services and costs. We service the Greater Vancouver Regional District and some surrounding areas.
- More and more people are dealing with bed bugs – and losing sleep!
- Dealing with bed bugs can cause serious anxiety (we know first-hand)
- Attempts to ‘exterminate’ leave you wondering, causing more anxiety
- There is no quick or simple ‘in-and-out’ solution to get rid of bed bugs
- The only thing that kills bed bugs instantly is extreme temperature
- Chemical pesticides are not your only option to get rid of bed bugs
- Mis-information and overreaction causes wasted time and money